May 31, June 1 & 2
The sale address is:
38053 Conrad Street
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
10 AM - 5 PM
Sale highlights include:
- Fine art includes, paintings, graphic art, Japanese Prints, Fantasy and Novelty pieces, Leroy Niemann lithograph, antique Chinese painting of Beauties, large framed ceramic Chinese plaque, Dorset Bay prints.
- Hundreds of vintage and contemporary miniatures including fantasy figures, curious and off-beat.
- Southwest Ollas (water jugs) together with an antique pine receptacle, 10th c. Southeast Asian glazed water jug of size, great amethyst geode, pair of older Indian carved lion forms.
- Stunning collection of Gold, Silver and Costume Jewelry, several hundred pieces.
- Vast assortment of ceramic, glass, metal and silver table wares and decorative items including Waterford and other nice cut glass pieces and a good collection of very heavy antique silver plated butlers trays.
- 100+ stuffed animals, many of size, Steiff and Hansa.
- Great selection of ethic and primitive offerings including: stone carvings from the Columbia River Gorge, a number of smaller Pre-Columbian figures and heads, Inuit pieces including a early food preparation quadrangular pot, and a very interesting collection of primitive stone and shell pieces made by the Chumash tribe originally located in the area of San Luis Obispo county. These pieces are both utilitarian and decorative with some shell inlaid bowls and figural carvings in California jade, soapstone and steatite. This collection was assembled by a prominent Nevada City dealer.
- Electronics include HAM and Short Wave Radio equipment together with a nice collection of bulbs, Marantz 2500 receiver, 65" Pioneer Elite plasma television and receiver, two Jeff Roland Design group series 8 amplifiers in beautiful shape, pair of sexy Joule floor speakers, pair of Klipsch La Scala speakers and assorted Bose equipment.
- Vintage and Contemporary Clothing include Men's designer clothes in small sizes including Thierry Mugler, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and more, assortment of heavy metal concert tee shirts, shoes in size 9 including Gucci, John Loeb, Barker Black suede dress shoes and other Italian and domestic quality makers, as well, there are a number of fancy Catholic and Russian Orthodox liturgical vestments most with gilt thread.
- Library room with books and stacks of prints, culinary, history, and travel books, and fantasy based suggestive prints, animation art and comic books from 1990s and 2000s; 1500 cd's, mainly Indie and contemporary jazz.
- Furnishings include a Modernist teak table and four chairs, an assortment of nice standing showcases, Green and Green repro light fixture, contemporary Arts and Crafts furniture, George III table and chairs, and much more.
- Power and Hand Tools, supplies and equipment.
- Hobbyists large scale Aircraft models, partially complete, together with assorted parts and pieces, unpainted wooden Carousel horse.
- Plants and Pots.
- Full Garage and Kitchen.
Staff will be on site during the day for setup, and overnight for security. Monitored alarm system, locked cases for valuables during the sale, and alert veteran staff members. Valuables are removed in the evening.
The home is single story, with a couple steps up to the front entry. Parking is easy in this flat, residential neighborhood. Access is easy from either 880 or 680.